Rss Feed

Obsessed....

When I watch Obsessed on A&E I suddenly become very aware of all my own odd behaviors. Granted I don't pick at my face, or hoard everything I have ever bought ( well not where people can see it), and I don't have to turn the lights on and off 50 times before leaving the room. All of these things are real issues for people and I am aware of that and sympathize.

But while watching the show I suddenly think of odd things I do. Like my food not touching, or turning my plate when I eat...obsessive?? Those two things I get crap for from family and friends and you become kinda embarrassed for doing it but I can't help it. I have done it since I was little. Does that make me a candidate for OCD??

One girl was on who thinks IF put in a situation where she could kill someone she would. Well who hasn't thought about that? Not that anyone in their right mind would act on it but I know people think about it.

Overall even though I like watching the show it just makes me more self cautious.

{k}

3 comments:

Jodi Steele said...

[in my sensitive voice...] Makes me think of your need to have your label lineup with the drink spout on disposable starbucks cups.

But, who doesn't do THAT?

2 Chicks and their Web Picks said...

oh yeah...I do that too! thanks for the reminder :)


{k}

Jodi Steele said...

np. I'm obsessive that way. ;)

Post a Comment